Friday, October 21, 2005

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated

Just busy.

Took a trip to North Carolina to visit my parents. This is Noah on the porch of my grandmother's house, known to everyone as "Mama Dell". I think this pic looks great huge... I like it uncropped so I can see the porch I fell off 100 times as a kid.

Noah on Mama Dell's porch

A gift from a great aunt that lasted about 5 minutes before he broke it.

Sax Noah

These cars from the same aunt didn't last much longer. The wheels fell off after a day. Cheap stuff I guess... no biggie. I think this pic is nice because of the natural lighting. I held this still w/o a tripod in natural light in the house. I had to shoot 15 of them before I got one in focus. Lesson... shoot often.

Cars

Breakfast at the "City Restaurant" in Franklin, NC. Excellent food and service. Note the Steelers overalls. A very good friend of mine gave these to Noah. I figured the Oilers have been dead long enough so I let him wear 'em. I still had to be very careful not to burn my native Houston skin.

Steeler

We took a few walks up my parent's road. (cellphone pic)

Road Home

And played at the Wesley's Park, also in Franklin, NC. (cellphone pic)

A Picture Share!

Chicken Biscuit before the ride home. (cellphone pic)

Biscuit

This was Noah's 2nd plane trip. (last year we went to Vegas) No problems with him... I was whining more than him. It was just us two on this trip... very tiring, but very fun! This is on the plane on the way back. He loved the window seat.

Noah on Plane

I leave you with this... GO ASTROS!!!

No comments: