Thursday, December 01, 2005

Halloween 2005

We had a halloween party again this year. It was attended mostly by our friends with kids. Our neighbor was overheard suggesting to some of our other friends that they sneak out and get away from the kids. That so friggin' pisses me off. We won't be inviting her to any more parties. I'm 38 years old & have had plenty of booze-em-up Halloween parties. I still made the killer Chatham Artillery punch, a fresh keg of Shiner Bock, and plenty of other booze. What were they expecting, a bunch of naked people???

Anyhow, on to the pics. Thanks for bearing with me.

In the middle of town, where buildings stand tall, There lives a little man called Fireman Small...

Fireman Small

Noah and his Nana Davis still in his jacket.

Nana and Noah Halloween 2005

In his Steeler overalls given to us by "Ponytail Scott", the #1 Steeler fan. Hugging on a girl as usual.

Hugs

And finally pajamas and sombrero... I have one of him pushing his lawn mower also in the sombrero, but I didn't think that was PC.

Astonished

A few of the playroom. That old TV was the wife's when I met her in college many moons ago.

Kids

As far as lack of posts, I'm just out of it right now. I'll be back.

No comments: