Thursday, April 28, 2005

Close Encounters of The Third Kind

This is my brother at probably around 6 or 7 years old. I'm not sure really. I love this picture. The movie wasn't too bad either. He was born in 71, and CE was released in 77 according to IMDB.

walleyetom

He used to "wall his eyes" like that & it would drive my parents crazy. If I could have done it, I would have. I tried, but my eyes wouldn't go over that far. I just got a headache. He got to where he would just unconciously do it, I swear... it seemed that way anyway. Basically when he was bored. Hard to keep his mind busy with positive things to this day. Hell, who can?

Wonder if Han could turn this into a hantoon?

2 comments:

tinytits said...

yikes--id make this a hantoon but that picture creeps me out.
ill work on it though, billy!

Anonymous said...

Hehhehhehheh,

Cool,

Cheers,
Brian