Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Geronimo!

Geronimo!

He owns the company that does some of our yardwork. I say some, because the neighbor kid is supposed to do it, but I find that I have to supplement his service with extras from G. It is interesting to note that G once worked for the company, then bought it outright & does a much better job. I hadn't seen him in a few months. He just got back from winter in Mexico with his family.

He did our beds last week & stopped by today to settle the bill. He was in his Chevy Silverado with the custom paint job of the sea. I love the paint job on this truck. He says it's 5 years old and he's about to have it touched up. Some place in McKinney, TX did the work.

the hood

Geronimo Hood

the tailgate

Geronimo Tailgate

I think it rocks. Remember, to each his own. He thinks it is art. I'm inclined to agree.

No comments: